Doan Nguyen, MD
Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon
Trauma Orthopaedic Specialist

Call 281.807.5432
Your Subtitle text

Workers' Compensation

If you have been injured on the job, such as you slipped or fell, or have any other work related illness, such as back injury from weight lifting or carpal tunnel syndrome from typing on a keyboard, you may need to seek medical care. Unless it’s an emergency, you must first talk to your employer to determine whether they provide workers’ compensation insurance and if you are covered. If your employer has workers’ compensation insurance, their insurance company may pay for your medical treatments. If your injury or illness prevents you from working they may pay a portion of your lost wages. Once you determine that you are covered by workers’ compensation insurance, obtain the name of the insurance company, and the claim number. There will be an adjuster from the Insurance carrier assigned to your case, who will coordinate with you, your employer and the physician’s office.

The doctor will give you a complete exam and treat your injury accordingly. The doctor will inform the insurance about your condition, recovery and current abilities. Depending on the degree of your injury and the kind of work that you are doing, you may return to work with restrictions or you may receive time off until the treatment and recovery is complete. The physician will monitor your condition and your status will be decided at each evaluation following.

We do accept worker compensation patients. Our doctor is TDI designated doctor.

Our goal is helping you to recover to your normal productivity in your working environment if possible. In some severe cases there will be work restrictions or even the recommendation of changing your type of work in order to prevent further injury.

Call (281) 807-5432 for appointment
Website Builder